For production of special clothes for workers of oil and gas industry, “Slavyanka” textile uses various fabrics:
- "Saviour " and" Hydrosafe " (Belgium), with properties such as water resistance, oil tightness, gas tightness, acid resistance, fire retardant properties
- "Indura Style 85" (USA) with oil and water resistant finish
- Barrier universal - protection against crude oil and petroleum products
- Antistat MBO-EN 1149-1 / 3. The fabric is designed for oil and gas industry. High wear resistance, high cotton content, anti-static threads guarantee a long service life of clothes. The choice of leading Russian and world oil and gas corporations!
- Fire-retardant fabrics Premier 350 and Premier 350 provide comprehensive protection of staff from open flames, static electricity (FR 350 A), and contact with the skin of water, oils and petroleum products.
- "Nomex" is a group of fabrics that has maximum fire-resistant protective properties, chemical-resistant, anti-static, wear-resistant. Indispensable fabric in the oil and gas industry, energy (protection from electric arc), for clothing firefighters (1 level of protection), i.e. for people working in high-risk conditions.
- "Flamestat Cotton MVO" flame retardant and antistatic fabric for use in the oil and gas industry. Excellent protection against high temperature, open flame and electric arc due to fire-resistant Proban technology and special (satin) weave.
- Satin weave allows sparks and splashes of molten metal to easily roll off the surface of the fabric without burning it. Protection against static electricity accumulation-Resistat® thread. Best-in-class MBO finish. All-in-one. ATPV = 14.2 cal / cm2 (tested by electric arc).