Overalls for oil workers
Add In order
- insulated lining (1 layer of insulation) and removable (2 layers of insulation;
- windproof gasket;
- central fastener on the braid "zipper", closed windproof flap with a loop of belt tape;
- upper pockets with a vertical hole;
- lower patch pockets with flap;
- pocket on the "zipper" under the windproof flap, inner pocket;
- back with casing in two rows at the waist;
- Sleeve with cuffs with a button closure;
- soft knitted collar provides comfort;
- casing with a cord;
- removable insulated hood.
- Insulated lining (2 layers of insulation, breast and back 1 layer of insulation);
- central zipper;
- overhead pockets on the front parts, pockets and tool loops on the rear;
- knitwear inserts on side seams;
- patches in the knee area;
- casing at the waist in the back;
- removable rear part;
- regulated straps;
- sleeves with elastic braid;
- cuts under the side seams with a zipper closure, are closed with flaps.
Suit with patches of oil-resistant fabric. The jacket and semioveralls are decorated with a combined SVP 5 cm wide. Finishing lines of the top of the suit are made with threads of contrasting color.